Holografická událost


Tabulka 1
 Tabulka 2

Tabulka 3
 Tabulka 4



Tabulka 5
 Tabulka 6

Komentáře

  1. OMG this collection is PURE PERFECTION seriously it's amazing! I'm SO excited for it! I wonder if the hairstyles are coming too??!! I know, some of them! Do you have any idea when its coming???

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Odpovědi
    1. Aha neviem čítať :D xD Tak teším sa :)

      Vymazat
  3. Zuzanah, I think the hair, the highlighter and the special make-up will be in the salon during the collection :) what do yout think?

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. It's not collection, they wrote it, it will be some event, but don't know what type.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. I thought the final reward from the first board was a hairstyle but i think it's an accessory that looks like a hairstyle,just like the one's we had in the Anime Collection

    OdpovědětVymazat
  6. Nooo!!
    It's a board event! ;cc

    OdpovědětVymazat

Okomentovat